Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Note 9 vs Pro20

Options
  • 14-09-2018 9:09pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was about to get the Note 9 then saw the Pro20 and now can’t make up my bloody mind :(

Screen of the N9 looks unreal, camera on the Pro20 is great then again the camera on the Note is hardly rubbish.

Dunno if the stylus on the Note is a gimmic (same goes for the split screen). Think I’d use them but is it a deal breaker...

Would be buying SIM free and there’s a €190 difference at the moment at Harvey Norman. A bit pissed no shop in town allows you to pick them up, they’re all locked in those plastic claws (to prevent theft presumably).

Am jumping from a IPhone 7 Plus - anyone got any thoughts on one more than the other...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you checked Harvey Norman demo units?

I think anywhere that has a Samsung display will allow you to pick up the unit. Cant be certain but worth a shot if it helps you decide.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Davy wrote: »
    Have you checked Harvey Norman demo units?

I think anywhere that has a Samsung display will allow you to pick up the unit. Cant be certain but worth a shot if it helps you decide.

Will try HN tomorrow but three mobile operator stores on Grafton Street today all had the stupid casing on them.

Looking now online and laptopsdirect and Komplett both have them cheaper again but there’s mixed reviews on boards and trust pilot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

Will try HN tomorrow but three mobile operator stores on Grafton Street today all had the stupid casing on them.

Looking now online and laptopsdirect and Komplett both have them cheaper again but there’s mixed reviews on boards and trust pilot.

I’ve never had issues buying from Komplett over the years. Not sure about the other shops you mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement