Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redbull Hardline tomorrow!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Preview of the track with Gee on Dirt Magazine

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

That was awesome

CramCycle wrote: »
    That was awesome

wtf! Redbull.tv kept saying it was airing tomorrow :-/

Lemming wrote: »
    wtf! Redbull.tv kept saying it was airing tomorrow :-/

Live airing I think, 1800 tomorrow for the final, I was just talking about the preview, it looked like an epic course.

CramCycle wrote: »
    Live airing I think, 1800 tomorrow for the final, I was just talking about the preview, it looked like an epic course.

Apparently the race was today. They're just showing it "live" tomorrow. Results are on pinkbike. Could have waited until it aired tomorrow the bell-ends.

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »
    Apparently the race was today. They're just showing it "live" tomorrow. Results are on pinkbike. Could have waited until it aired tomorrow the bell-ends.

I was about to say its odd, why not do it live, but Red Bull probably want to make it look polished. I presumed they just had two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Only got around to watching this yesterday.

What a whopper of a course, especially in the wet. You know it's mental with Greg Minnaar is doubtful of riding it, on a course preview!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 irish1759

Haven't seen it yet, is it up on the red bull TV app. Still watching back season of crankworks

Advertisement