Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any possibility for a date?

Options
  • 13-09-2018 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭

Ok I'm well aware I'm posting in AH so wary of an onslaught of ridiculousness but I decided it wasn't serious enough for PI.

So basically I saw this incredibly beautiful girl on Instagram and decided to send her a message cos ya never know. She's big into fitness similarly to me so I mentioned this and she replied. We've spoken now and again over the last few months and we like each others posts (amazing I know 😂) but I'm wondering what is the best bet for me to get a date with her. I've no problem asking her for a coffee as I'm well used to rejection at this stage but I just want to know what approach would give me the best outcome.

She works as a model so you know she has endless amounts of guys messaging her so I know my chances are slim.

Any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Ok I'm well aware I'm posting in AH so wary of an onslaught of ridiculousness but I decided it wasn't serious enough for PI.

So basically I saw this incredibly beautiful girl on Instagram and decided to send her a message cos ya never know. She's big into fitness similarly to me so I mentioned this and she replied. We've spoken now and again over the last few months and we like each others posts (amazing I know ��) but I'm wondering what is the best bet for me to get a date with her. I've no problem asking her for a coffee as I'm well used to rejection at this stage but I just want to know what approach would give me the best outcome.

She works as a model so you know she has endless amounts of guys messaging her so I know my chances are slim.

Any advice?

Thanks

tell her you are a millionaire

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Just keep sending her pictures of your dick. I hear that's the best way to pick up girls these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Can't see this ending in anything other than a barring order...

But good luck OP, I hope it "works out"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭Sassygirl1999

So basically I saw this incredibly beautiful girl on Instagram and decided to send her a message cos ya never know. She's big into fitness similarly to me so I mentioned this and she replied. We've spoken now and again over the last few months and we like each others posts (amazing I know ��) but I'm wondering what is the best bet for me to get a date with her. I've no problem asking her for a coffee as I'm well used to rejection at this stage but I just want to know what approach would give me the best outcome.

Any advice?

Thanks
    best advice I can give you is to become powerful and wealthy , then you will get all these

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Just have a positive mental attitude and ask her out. Shes just a girl they don't bite unless you want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Just forget it op, give up now and save time. Everyone that starts a 'how should I ask this person I fancy out?' thread on Boards NEVER goes ahead with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Link this thread to her. Show her you're at least genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Even yore ma would be good looking with the right Instagram filters too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

just ask her for a coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Just forget it op, give up now and save time. Everyone that starts a 'how should I ask this person I fancy out?' thread on Boards NEVER goes ahead with it.

Ciara & Bryan the petrol pump attendant
    Feeky Magee and his grinds teacher

Legendary threads !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Are you sure she doesn't have a boyfriend?

Maybe ask her if she wants to grab a work out with you sometime? (Don't add "if ya know what I mean" *wink*) Or go along to a certain fitness class that you know she'd be into?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 trik

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Just keep sending her pictures of your dick. I hear that's the best way to pick up girls these days.

There are so many creeps out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

bluewolf wrote: »
    just ask her for a coffee

Tbh this. Just keep it simple she''ll say yes if she likes you, no if she doesnt, probably regardless of what you say(within reason ofc). Theres no way of tricking somebody into going on a date with you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

main-qimg-56a10513510b13ba5b264217e94fedaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

So basically I saw this incredibly beautiful girl on Instagram and decided to send her a message cos ya never know. She's big into fitness similarly to me so I mentioned this and she replied. We've spoken now and again over the last few months and we like each others posts (amazing I know 😂) but I'm wondering what is the best bet for me to get a date with her. I've no problem asking her for a coffee as I'm well used to rejection at this stage but I just want to know what approach would give me the best outcome.

Any advice?

Thanks

Chatting to her for a months, eh? Way too late to ask her out by now. You’ve already been friendzoned, amigo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Just copy and paste the title of this thread and message her to her. Simple. Oh and don't forget the dickpick. Preferably hard and some manscaping beforehand wont go astray.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Tell her you’re a famous MMA fighter, and you just use ‘that’ profile pic to throw the gold diggers off the scent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

No advice except a simple message you would like to get to know her in person and would she like to go for a Coffee sometime... I was just thinking about yer man that was looking for someone to bring with him to a Wedding he was going to! I wonder did he ever find anyone to bring?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

its a bit late op - but as they say better late than never. Just ask - see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

.....if all else fails OP, tell her you got a big mickey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭rosmoke

Honestly, if you'd give her the link from this post, you'd probably make her day. Be unique .. ya' know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

tumblr_mkea8kY0TI1qifm00o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mkea8kY0TI1qifm00o3_500.gif

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Ciara & Bryan the petrol pump attendant
    Feeky Magee and his grinds teacher

Legendary threads !

I know about Feeky, link for Ciara & Bryan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Red Lightning

Really gonna bring the mood down but I found out a week or two ago that she has started dating a fella. Not gonna lie, felt like somebody kicked me in the chest. Anyway, onwards and upwards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Bring her for a Spice bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Imagine Boards has been behind a couple of Weddings and a few kiddos! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Really gonna bring the mood down but I found out a week or two ago that she has started dating a fella. Not gonna lie, felt like somebody kicked me in the chest. Anyway, onwards and upwards

No no, it's not like that

She's just letting loads of random fellas up on her to do what they want to her whenever. She is not picky at all. Just loves mickey. Will let practically any fella up on her. Except for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Just tell her you are a wealthy fitness entrepreneur and tell her you are 6'5" and that'll give you a shot.

Are you lying? Yes, totally. But she's an instagram fitness whore so she's probably shallow and fake as shít anyway so ye'd be even. Plus, girls like this love asshole bastards so behaving like a dickhead will probably boost your chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭zapper55

The odds are that if she is a fitness model on Instagram then her photos are likely to be heavily edited. I see many on my feed and am quite surprised at the posts from men who don't seem to cop that.

Having said that theboyconor's post is so aggressive that I'd just ignore it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

You're not going to manage it with any soft meaningless Instagram message. You need to step it way up.

Find out where she works, hire a marching band, turn up with them and get them to play this while you sing at the top of your voice.

Advertisement