Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thernmal tracking and other issues

Options
  • 13-09-2018 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭

Having issues with my stove in the sitting room, its smoking a lot etc and walls are becoming stained. I also have what seems to be thermal tracking issues so who exactly should i call to have a look at things? A plumber, or builder or who? I'm useless at this stuff myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Having issues with my stove in the sitting room, its smoking a lot etc and walls are becoming stained. I also have what seems to be thermal tracking issues so who exactly should i call to have a look at things? A plumber, or builder or who? I'm useless at this stuff myself

Hope you have a CO2 alarm fitted and working. Maybe a hetac registered stove person, perhaps post county or town and folks could recommend via pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hope you have a CO2 alarm fitted and working. Maybe a hetac registered stove person, perhaps post county or town and folks could recommend via pm

Ya have the alarm alright. East Mayo area. I know someone who used to do BER analysis of houses, he might be worth a shout?

Advertisement