Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband Prepay

Options
  • 11-09-2018 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

Not sure if I'm posting in the correct area but just wanted to find someone that could help with this query I have, Eir won't put lines into our new part of the estate and I want to see if there is any router that is better than the other in regard to getting a higher download rate. Not even sure if my lingo is right on this, pretty much want to get as fast a mobile broadband router as possible and cant seem to find anything online through my own research. These are the three i am looking at.

Huawei B528

Huawei B315 4G Router

Huawei E5577

Any information whatsoever would be a great help.

Kind Regards,

Heno106.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Before you go buying one,
    3 give you a router with their 18month contract

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Heno106

I'm trying not to go with a bill pay router, hoping to see if Open Eir will put down the fibre lines sooner rather than later and we can get proper internet. Hopefully within the 18 months haha. Just want to see if any of those routers are better than the other and then I can buy one.

Advertisement