Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland - Vegan products

Options
  • 11-09-2018 2:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was in Iceland(Tallaght) this afternoon to pick up our No Bull burgers.

To our surprise they also had Goodfellas Vegan Pizza(€3.50), No Bull Mince(500g(€4.50)), No Bull Jalapeno Burgers, No Porkies(sausages), No Chick(fillets) and No Bull Meatballs, all €2.50 each.

Have had the burgers plenty of times and they're a nice burger.

Hopefully the rest of those are just as nice.

Hopefully they release the rest of these products over here: https://www.veganfoodandliving.com/iceland-expands-its-meat-free-no-bull-range-following-success-of-the-no-bull-burger/

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

All of these are available Talbot st, ballyfermot and on Navan road etc. All over the UK too. They were amazed by the demand of the no bull burger so put all these together. I love that burger btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I had the Asian burger the other night and it was lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

All of these are available Talbot st, ballyfermot and on Navan road etc. All over the UK too. They were amazed by the demand of the no bull burger so put all these together. I love that burger btw.

I rang them last week before going out to Tallaght and the guy I talked to was very well informed on the product and pretty much said what you've just said, the burgers were a huge success and they were keen to expand the range and expect to add more. As a coeliac I was a bit disappointed that they didn't continue to keep all the range gluten free but at least it's more choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Those No Bull burgers are amazing, even the meat eaters in my house love them. Great to see the range is expanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Lovely burgers and my missus who isn't vegan has no issues eating these and thinks they are delicious and said "Make sure next time you go into iceland you buy loads in case it's just a special..."

So after work I'm stocking up!

It's very good to see own brand vegan alternatives that are actually close enough to the "real thing" because this helps to show people living vegan/plant based doesn't mean giving up treats.

Also in the longford iceland they are in the first aisle when you go in the door which is great exposure as before they were like the 3rd/4th.

Roll on next summer for BBQ and punking friends that I've given up meat :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I’ll have to try these.

Advertisement