Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackets for sale, Gore, Galibier, etc

Options
  • 11-09-2018 10:37am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭

• Gore Phantom 2.0
    Blue, Large. Windproof, Removable Sleeves.

This is quite a loose fit, so very much a true large. Good for layering so I think it's larger than most large for that purpose. I have another one so don't need 2.

Slightly marked with chain oil on front (though not as much as shown in picture)

€75 €70 €65

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f2GFCuDX678E3okZA

• Galibier Colombiere Jacket
    (Black) Large

This is for the very cold days. It's also much more of a race fit than the Gore is.

€45 - Pictures later

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Price drop on the Gore (and having worn my medium one the past few days, it's perfect for the present conditions)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wicky9

Not too sure on Gore sizing, Im a medium in sportful/castelli jerseys etc, but have a large gabba convertible thats perfect for layering in this kinda weather? Similar kind of sizing do you think?

I'm a large in sportful, xl in castelli and a medium in Gore. Welcome to try it on, but the large is very roomy I find., if you're throwing on 2-3 layers underneath it might be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wicky9

Thanks for that. Good to know. I'll leave it so. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Any photos of the Galibier jacket?

• Advertisement

Any photos of the Galibier jacket?

Took these ages ago and forgot about them

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LVVhDfxqSejj2FQt6

€65 for the Gore?

€60 for the Gore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Are both still available? I'd be happy to try them and get one that fits better, as my Polaris is on its way out.

They are indeed. Can meet you somewhere near your work during the week/mornings or elsewhere at the weekend

• Advertisement

Perfect. Weekends will be difficult but just tell me which days suit you to meet past 5pm at your place :)

Offer asking for Gore :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement