Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do two years in college or repeat?

Options
  • 11-09-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Honestly, I don't feel comfortable doing this course since it is a vacant place that I took and I never properly looked into it or the college. I also don't feel comfortable repeating since I had done my leaving cert recently and got 296 points. However I know I can do much better. I had gotten an offer but I feel like I wont get on with this course and in the end I will have to repeat since I don't have enough points to reapply to my preferred course.

Another problem I am facing is that I don't have enough points to reapply to my preferred course, even if the points go down I doubt they would drop it by 100 point.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

From what you've said, repeating seems the best option.
    Tell the college soon, so that someone else can get the place.

Advertisement