Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Decipher

Options
  • 11-09-2018 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

The brother-in-law is interested in getting a 2nd hand leaf, he sent me a link to
    this one, but I'd be more inclined to steer him this one with 6.6 charger, was wondering if anyone would translate the leafspy? report on image 9?

Also which do people reckon is the better buy?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

If I'm not mistaken the SOH (State of Health) is the number one stat from Leafspy, that car has all 12bars health but will lose one at or around 85%. If the BIL is intending to charge at home overnight or rapid then the 6.6 really makes very little difference, it will only come into play at public "slow" chargers where the car will charge twice as fast, in my area you could pick and choose this standard/slow public chargers a while back, now there are Leafs everywhere and they are occupied virtually every time I pass them by...
    In 18 months of EV ownership we've charged at a public standard/slow charger less than a dozen times...

The one with the 6.6 charger has done over 1500kms since first advertised I'd say as Leafspy mileage is higher than ad so I'd say its on sale for a while.
    You could make a low ball offer as its a private sale with no garage warranty, especially when the garage one is €500 less with warranty...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Advertisement