Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 offering unlimited for €30

Options
  • 10-09-2018 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,i see 3 is offering 750gb for e30 a month,is it worth getting?i would like to watch a few films a week,so would i go over the 750 allowance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭shigllgetcha

They do unlimited for €20pm payg. Thats what i use atm for my home bb

The €30pm is for 18 months, the coverage or contention could go to crap in that time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Aye. As long as the 20 EUR for 28 days PAYG deal still is around, there is zero sense in signing up to the 30 EUR billpay option.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭sniperman

does the €20 a month allow me to use my laptop and tablet?all this computer thing is new to me

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yes, buy your own router (once off cost) and then save €10/mo and be able to choose provider at will.

If tech isnt your thing grab a nerdy relative to help you set it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Ssssssssh. They'll here you!! Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Don't worry, I only use 40GB/mo or so on my AYCE but there are plenty on here reallllly getting their monies worth. The slow and unlimited bit has worked for Three as Vodafone failed to compete with limited but fast and are now following suit.

Problem is when all your neighbours cotton on, then you're back to dial up.

Advertisement