Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAHM how to make money at home

Options
  • 10-09-2018 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi most of my Children are now at school just have one little one with me but am looking how I can make money at home when online, work from home jobs etc?

Have signed up to some survey sites but not much coming through.

I realise this has proberly been asked before.

Maybe websites people have used or ideas people have put in to practice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Depends really on what your skills are.

There are tonnes of "nixer" websites out there where someone needs a small bit of admin work done, you do it, they pay €50 (or €10 or €5, depending on the size of the job), and then you move onto something else.

For the most part, they tend to require at least some technical knowledge, but lots of them are simple things like proofreading or formatting or whatever.

Requires that you take a couple of hours to sit down and get it done (you can't just dip in and out), and it's slow going to start. But once you get into the rhthym and build up a profile/reputation it can work well.

I've a mate whose full time job is now graphic design exclusively from home with clients all over the world. He started out doing simple logos for peoples' businesses for €100 here and there using one of these sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭per aspera ad astra

What about eBay? It could be a start maybe – you could sell things you don't want/need anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

Mystery shopping is a good little earner (Pan Researcher is good) but you won't be able to take your child with you. Most jobs don't take longer than 40 mins though. Can be a nice few bob but its very occasional

Advertisement