Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listowel Day 2 10/09

Options
  • 10-09-2018 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭

I thought Allegio should be a fair bit shorter than the initial 9/1 that was offered up. I had him as more of a 5-6/1 chance.
    He has shortened a small bit but i still think there is a bit of value in the 8/1 and 15/2 generally available.

Denis Hogan is well able to get one ready for a big race and the trip and ground will be ideal.
    In the Listed race @3.20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Went with Allegio also Rex Place in the first 9-1 is down in trip if you look at his last race he was flying up to about a furlong out so this should go very close with a touch of luck.

Also went with Good luck charm who has drifted to 9-1 at 3.05 Brighton looks more a 5-1 shot to me. Best of luck everyone much needed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

2.45 Polly douglas 7/1
    3.20 Panstarr 7/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Zander (4.25) looked like a colt to follow when rattling home to win going away at Galway, is harshly enough weighted for nursery debut on face of it off 97 and is likely to need every yard of the trip again today but looks a group horse to my eye and can take this en route to bigger and better things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

How can a horse be 5/4 in a Nursery in Listowel off 92 after winning a Roscommon maiden. Price is baffling.

Not my kind of race to play in but you'd instinctively want to take her on.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

2.45 Polly douglas 7/1
    3.20 Panstarr 7/1

Well done.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Earendil wrote: »
    Well done.

Cheers lad pity Polly didn't get her head down as had them in a double aswell

Also think duggary in the last at Chelmsford will have a chance but price is skinny enough at 5's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Not Listowel but what a ride from Josie Gordon in the 7.15 on Corrosive at Chelms.

Advertisement