Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little annoyances about P20 pro.

Options
  • 09-09-2018 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

So I bought the p20 pro for both camera and battery. And they are awesome. But there are small things that really annoy me and maybe someone has a solution!

Text messages. I had to change from message to hand cent to be able to change notification sound and light colour.

WhatsApp. When I have the tone change d there too somehow it manages to forget and play the system tone and then the chosen on.

Camera app. If I'm playing a song and I go to take a video or photo it pauses Spotify.

I know there are only small things but it's the lack of that finesse that makes me wanna sell and get an s9 plus!!

I'm using Nova launcher.

Any solution??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

I'd say all the ragu sauces are aligned perfectly in your kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Stacksey wrote:
    I'd say all the ragu sauces are aligned perfectly in your kitchen

Grab your shaft and take a hike.

No-one? Just me so ? I just find them irritants on what is an Excellent phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

peteb2 wrote: »
    Grab your shaft and take a hike.
    peteb2 wrote: »
    No-one?

These two, they are related.

ED E wrote:
    These two, they are related.

As is being called neurotic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement