Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know what software

Options
  • 09-09-2018 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

I have searched here and read through topics but i havent come across it

Does anyone know what software is used to create personalised items to frame. Such as stick people and personalised names. Or the clocks with a babys time of birth and then being able to use different fonts to write underneath. I have seen buggy images etc for personalised prints but I am not sure what software you find all this.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Stuff like Clipart, you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I think the images your are looking at are made in illustrator, you can buy singular images on etsy or fiver. Have a look on YouTube to see how to draw using illustrator. Free software such as gimp can be used.

I think the stick figures and the buggy icon you are referring are cooyrighted.

Prints are usually printed on archive grade card stock.

To make vinyls, you can use a cricut or similar to cut vinyl sheets and heat set if needed.

Advertisement