Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livin' with Lucy

Options
  • 08-09-2018 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Surprised there wasn't an updated thread on this already.
    I really enjoyed her stay with Nathan Carter, he seemed really down to earth and a good craic.

Looking forward to Gemma Collins next week and her dramas :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,027 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

She needs to be less of a drama queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

That Gemma Collins is some dirty b-tch, looking forward to seeing the program.

Lesbian action ^

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

What day is this on?

• Advertisement

Action by night probably

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Jimmy. wrote: »
    Lesbian action ^

Lol

Id be happy with solo lesbo action with lucy than that other heifer

She would take patie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Just watching livin with gemma collins. if your job as a papparazo is to camp outside gemma collins house on an average Monday evening .....you need to question your life choices. Why on earth is she worthy of fame ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

She loves the paps following her, telling them her next move, all that make up on the kitchen table, she loves attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I recorded this and just got a chance to watch it now. Thoroughly enjoyable, she's a great laugh, though I do think she needs a bit of help. I'd like to see her do well and find happiness. She's good fun.

Advertisement