Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Timetable mix-up/confusion

• 07-09-2018 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

So for my course we had to pick modules and I put politics first and it was on my timetable but this morning I’ve been moved to sociology, but there’s nothing on my timetable that was clashing with the politics timetable so im really confused if this is just a system thing and if anyone else has been in the same position as me? I’m signed up to both on blackboard too. Would I be able to move also I have emailed the person in charge of my course and they haven’t gotten back to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ubisoft5

I have graduated (not sociology) and cannot use the my.tcd website to check for module timetable. Can you put /message me a screen of your timetable?

It's kinda unlikely them doing a mistake like that because there are over 300 people who do a politics and sociology module in first year (BESS and PPES) so they would always get that right.

Advertisement