Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 07-09-2018 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭

Not a great price, but I like Shady Mccoy in the 4:20 at Ascot. Running very well and maybe a tad unlucky in recent races, think it has the ability to beat these and the booking of Ryan Moore a real statement of intent. 3/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Kilbeggan 5:35 - Russellstown a bit out of form in the last year, but had decent form in the previous year at a slightly higher mark. Watched a few replays to refresh myself on this horse, it looked very one paced when finishing its races at 2m, so I think the slight step up in trip can only help here. Best price of 33/1 makes this worth a small ew punt for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Kilbeggan 5:35 - Russellstown a bit out of form in the last year, but had decent form in the previous year at a slightly higher mark. Watched a few replays to refresh myself on this horse, it looked very one paced when finishing its races at 2m, so I think the slight step up in trip can only help here. Best price of 33/1 makes this worth a small ew punt for me.

He's definitely priced up too big Francie. I think Antimater has a good chance in that race if he's trying today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Phillip Fenton’s runner in the last at Kilbeggan has seen a few quid, 50’s into 12’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭show me the money.1

BumperD wrote: »
    Phillip Fenton’s runner in the last at Kilbeggan has seen a few quid, 50’s into 12’s.

11/1 with powers 8/1 with most of the rest now 6/1 in boyles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭naughto

Small money ew for British art in down royal @28s 6:50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Looking at the gamble on Fentons there has to be very serious concerns about staying this trip.The dam is all speed bred and Storm Bird didn't get a mile.Mullins horse is well bred to stay and he is a monster in size[will this hell hole of a track suit ??]but he is the obvious choice at 10/11 if he handles this place he wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

11/1 with powers 8/1 with most of the rest now 6/1 in boyles.

Boyles are cowards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Ben Coen is a great young jockey but that was a terrible ride he gave the winner there for Charles Byrne's. Horse looks like he has about a stone and a half in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

kiers47 wrote: »
    Ben Coen is a great young jockey but that was a terrible ride he gave the winner there for Charles Byrne's. Horse looks like he has about a stone and a half in hand.
    🙄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    🙄

Not sure what that means. Probably a little harsh but tbh the horse got him out of trouble. Ideal for Charles Byrne's I suppose.

I wasn't on him or anything else. Just observing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement