Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating subject advice

Options
  • 06-09-2018 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Made the decision I'm repeating, I am unsure of final subject choice.

Would a H5/H4 in maths be more doable than H2 in Business? In one year that is

I got an O2 last year in maths with little to no effort

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It really depends on the person.

What level Maths did you do for JC? What did you get in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ivorn77

spurious wrote: »
    It really depends on the person.

What level Maths did you do for JC? What did you get in that?

I did honours and got a C, but again no excuse but little work out in. I've only become motivated now and really want to gain high points for Finance in UCC. Honours maths would be a good help I'm sure for the more Mathematical modules.

The bonus 25 points would also be a great help.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Well if you got a C in HL with no work you should be capable of getting a lower mark in HL LC. You might need to get some grinds to catch up if it has been a while.

Talk to your teachers and convince them you are serious.

Advertisement