Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Cycle - Level 2

Options
  • 06-09-2018 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have 4 students doing Level 2, numeracy, as they really struggle to access the traditional JC maths course. I was wondering if any body out there knows of material/resources that they found useful and was willing to share? Or has any advice in general about Level 2. I cannot find much, the curriculum online site isn't very helpful when it comes to the T&L aspect. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Shaungoater

Hi guys,

I have 4 students doing Level 2, numeracy, as they really struggle to access the traditional JC maths course. I was wondering if any body out there knows of material/resources that they found useful and was willing to share? Or has any advice in general about Level 2. I cannot find much, the curriculum online site isn't very helpful when it comes to the T&L aspect. Thanks in advance.

Have you contacted the L2LP for some info? I found them very helpful. It was a matter of collecting the evidence that matched the learning outcomes from each of their priority learning units and elements. Anytime I felt they were hitting an element I collected it, whether it was a photo or a worksheet or piece of work.

Advertisement