Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sold me wrong package

Options
  • 05-09-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

Hi I have FTTH of Eir I have it a year I was on the old package Eir extreme with 1TB.I saw Eir was then doing unlimited package broadband ultra with no FUP .

I decided to get it and add phone €65.99. I order it through online chat saying I wanted the broadband ultra with no fup.He said yea €65.99.I rang Eir to make sure I had cancel letter ready the girl on phone said yea your on unlimited with no fup. I got my bill today and saw I was on the old Eir extreme that I was on already with my old contract with 1TB I got charge €5 thank god I didn't go mad downloading.I should had being on broadband ultra can any help me to what i can do. Would I be able to break my contract with Eir because they lied and sold me the same package with 1TB limit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭m99T

All of their conversations are recorded.

Call 1901 and go to sales, ask for a supervisor, speak to him and have him open a case for your account. Once done you can get your contract sorted out and either fixed to no FUP or cancelled.

Advertisement