Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for a good divorce lawyer in Leinster?

Options
  • 05-09-2018 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi everyone, my friend (yes really my friend not me :) ) is getting divorced. Or rather being divorced. My guess would be an all round solicitor would surely cover the basics. However, it's my belief that an experienced family-law solicitor will be much more beneficial and useful. My friend is male. I am thinking a female solicitor would be better lest there is (and not saying there will be) a bias against a male.

Does anyone have any good tips for good, experienced (winners) solicitors? Preferably Leinster.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Your friend should go to a number of solicitors to see what they advise, each case is differant. Most will be free for the first visit.
    It is against forum rules to 'recommend' a solicitor.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

My advice is to avoid them if at all possible.

Try the family mediation service.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 daithyboy

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement