Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efinity

• 05-09-2018 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Apologies if this has been asked already but has anyone bought a camera from efinity and would you recommend them? Prices are way cheaper than anywhere else but is it too good to be true?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I bought my camera from them and it's perfect. Big thread here on eglobal and that site is very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MHDesigns

dory wrote: »
    I bought my camera from them and it's perfect. Big thread here on eglobal and that site is very similar.

Thanks dory, that’s good to know

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Southern Comfort

I bought a Canon 80D from them last year. Everything perfect and saved a lot of money by doing so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Anyone know what they are like for delivery?,it says 7-14 days on the site just curious as i bought a camera yesterday and hoped to have it by next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Anyone know what they are like for delivery?,it says 7-14 days on the site just curious as i bought a camera yesterday and hoped to have it by next weekend.

I've bought from them a few times and delivery has ranged from between 4 and 6 working days so you might be lucky. They are usually pretty good with tracking updates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 mccormackk

I bought a Canon 6d mark ii after Christmas and the transaction went smoothly. The item was delivered 6 days after ordering. Communications regarding tracking were good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

I ordered a 6d Mk2 on 7th of February. Said it was in Heathrow on Tuesday at 8.58am. Thought I might have had it today but no luck. Phone DHL and they had not recieved it as yet.

Emailed efinity and await reply. Serious savings with a lens.

Appears DHL lost camera.

I was offered a replacement which i accepted.

It was posted to me on 18th and I received it on 24th. Each time it was promptly dispatched. Im not a regular online shopper but was happy with the service and their communication.

My camera arrived 8 days later. Decent enough service.

My son bought me a lens from them for Christmas and he got email to say it was out of stock. Was offered a refund or he could wait. H e waited and 4 days later got email to say it was dispatched. Arrived 7 days later. I was happy with service and communication. I know a few who have bought from them and all happy with service.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tele2020

Just a heads up on something I noticed today on e-infin. A lens I was watching had a certain price and was out of stock. Its back in today and has an extra €100 thrown onto it, so not impressed by them doing that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Had my first bad experience with E-Infinity in recent weeks with a lens I bought at the end of September being "held in French customs" for 4 weeks. According to E-Infinity they had no due date for its release so 5 weeks after ordering, I requested a refund which they have thankfully processed. Another guy I know bought a lens last week and is also getting the same response from them after asking for an update when he saw his shipping details hadn't updated.

Advertisement