Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The return of Podge & Rodge on RTE 2

Options
  • 04-09-2018 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

What are peoples opinion on the podge and Rodge show returning to rte 2 after about a decade? I don't think the new generation of under 25s will watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

What are peoples opinion on the podge and Rodge show returning to rte 2 after about a decade? I don't think the new generation of under 25s will watch.

May not have the same nostalgia factor. I am surprised it was recommissioned, don’t really know RTÉs is obsession with the new presenter her shorts on n the player were unwatchable

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Shows how stuck for ideas they are. Podge is around 28 years, and Podge&Rodge 21 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭deanh

The twitter account 'secret producer' obviously worked, allegedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Elmo wrote: »
    May not have the same nostalgia factor. I am surprised it was recommissioned, don’t really know RTÉs is obsession with the new presenter her shorts on n the player were unwatchable
    Who's the new presenter?
    deanh wrote: »
    The twitter account 'secret producer' obviously worked, allegedly.

I missed this, what's the story here?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

dulpit wrote: »
    Who's the new presenter?

I missed this, what's the story here?

Doireann Garrihy

Rte secret producer Twitter ac advised rte to bring it back!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Everything was cancelled so the new director of programming could put Craig Doyle in everything- the Apres Match sketch makes more sense now

Advertisement