Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is cheapest for waterwipes for babies at the moment?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭spannerism

No Affiliation whatsoever but just wondering if this is the cheapest deal for Waterwipes at the moment? https://www.earthmother.ie/waterwipes-great-value-bulk-buy-27-packs.html Their delivery is €4.50 I think

Coming close to due date and looking to stock up.

This thread will probably get moved to the requests forum.

But....

Dunnes had 2 x 9 packs (18 in total) for €35 over the weekend. It works out just under €2 a packet. It's cheaper than the above link.

Also, I think amazon.co.uk have an 18 pack deal at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

Yes I second dunnes....also due so stocked up there. Use your vouchers for €10 off €50 of you've other shopping to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Thanks guys must check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Bought some in the Balrothery pharmacy just near Balbriggan a few weeks ago, was 1.50 a pack which is great value for them. Bought a whole box!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Off topic but what the hell is the story with these expensive yokes, doesn't sound like a bargain at all. What happened to the Johnsons ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

TheDriver wrote: »
    Off topic but what the hell is the story with these expensive yokes, doesn't sound like a bargain at all. What happened to the Johnsons ones?

I use Johnsons myself on our little one but if you look at the list of ingredients it's quite long. People like the waterwipes as they are quite pure and if your little one has overly sensitive skin, they really are the only wipes to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

I use Johnsons myself on our little one but if you look at the list of ingredients it's quite long. People like the waterwipes as they are quite pure and if your little one has overly sensitive skin, they really are the only wipes to use.

What's the difference in these and a quality kitchen paper dipped in water, say Plenty©?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

The non-waterwipe ones can smell awful, I wouldn't wipe the car dashboard with them. The waterwipes are great for the car too. I also use them on the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

I bulk buy from earth mother store, yet to find anywhere cheaper. Use EMS17 for a 10% discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

By the way the dunnes offer ends tomo Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Wexy86 wrote: »
    I bulk buy from earth mother store, yet to find anywhere cheaper. Use EMS17 for a 10% discount :)

Cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

We use light cotton cloths dipped in water and wash them in the washing machine. Far cheaper, better for baby and more environmentally friendly than use once and throw out wipes. Being a cynic, I think water wipes is a bit of a marketing gimmick.

Have water wipes on hand as some jobs require instant disposal, not being put in washing machine, or when out and about. Wipes are necessary for new borns given the frequency and composition, but after a month or so cloths suffice for majority of jobs.

Advertisement