Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 4th September

Options
  • 04-09-2018 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Decent card at Naas and one bet for me.

El Tren in the 7.35 race looked a good bet at 14s/12s, not been with Howard long but ran well enough first time up for him at Galway before a mediocre run at Roscommon. Was competitive off this sort of mark with Levins and would fancy Howard to get a bit of improvement out of him sooner or later. Better ground should help a bit and I assume that Simon Torrens is riding the horse at home as he rides a lot of Howards over fences, is a relatively uncomplicated ride anyway and the 7lb claim will also be no harm there. An awful lot of twicers at top of market and see no reason why this one can't go close.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

2.00 Against the odds 5/1
    2.35 summer skies 10/1
    3.20 Carries vision 11/2
    4.10 Austrian School 7/4
    4.45 Belledesert 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

I'll be passing Naas on the way home from work today and I'm going to pop in for the last 4 or 5 races.

I like Lustful in the race MH mentioned above. The form of the Tramore race she was 4th in reads well enough and with a little progression from that she'd have a chance. Baby Power (11s) in the 16.25 and Try Again @ 4-1 in the 18.35 too.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Earendil wrote: »
    I'll be passing Naas on the way home from work today and I'm going to pop in for the last 4 or 5 races.

I like Lustful in the race MH mentioned above. The form of the Tramore race she was 4th in reads well enough and with a little progression from that she'd have a chance. Baby Power (11s) in the 16.25 and Try Again @ 4-1 in the 18.35 too.

Good luck.

Go down for a look at welds half brother to enable in the parade, Centroid. Not a betting proposition but he's an absolute looker!

Anyone know if you can pay at the gate at Naas today?
    If it goes beyond 5.30PM when I'm passing I'm not going to bother so don't want to book an online ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

If it goes beyond 5.30PM when I'm passing I'm not going to bother so don't want to book an online ticket.

I'd say so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

100% you can. It's either free in after the third or fourth race too usually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Get in with the toblerone women :D

2.00 Against the odds 5/1
    2.35 summer skies 10/1
    3.20 Carries vision 11/2
    4.10 Austrian School 7/4
    4.45 Belledesert 7/1

well goodwoods been woeful back to ireland so forza librano 4.25

well goodwoods been woeful back to ireland so forza librano 4.25

There has been nice support for him. He was some wild prices this morning.

kiers47 wrote: »
    There has been nice support for him. He was some wild prices this morning.

should of let the horse know ha

• Advertisement

Cheers.

should of let the horse know ha

Haha ya didn't go a yard. Just one I spotted when I was looking on oddschecker earlier.

kiers47 wrote: »
    Go down for a look at welds half brother to enable in the parade, Centroid. Not a betting proposition but he's an absolute looker!

I must have no eye for a horse. Little lamb of a thing. Jessie's looks the business.

I must have no eye for a horse. Little lamb of a thing. Jessie's looks the business.

Ya he ain't the biggest. Seen him lto in leopardtown thought he was a really well put together colt. He has obviously been a bit tricky.
    Very dissapointing today.

Advertisement