Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti Artists

Options
  • 04-09-2018 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Sorry if im posting in the wrong place but i'm looking for someone to do graffiti writing on a camper van i have recently converted. If anyone's interested or knows where I could go please let me know. Thanks and sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I don't know of a correct forum, but maybe mention the county that you're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sheener287

the_syco wrote: »
    I don't know of a correct forum, but maybe mention the county that you're in.

Ye should have done that thanks.

I`m in Glasnevin, dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

There's a guy in Dublin called Grift... he's absolutely ****e, has been taggind the city for decades and hasn't improved... You could try him

sheener287 wrote: »
    Ye should have done that thanks.

I`m in Glasnevin, dublin.
    If you have an idea of what you want, perhaps pop into a few shops that sells spray paint in cans, to see if they know someone who does jobs. Just don't insult them with a lowball offer!

Bluefoam wrote: »
    There's a guy in Dublin called Grift... he's absolutely ****e, has been taggind the city for decades and hasn't improved... You could try him
    She, not he.

391969640a1603760867b659672205l.jpg

Also, you'll notice her art often depends on where it is. At times, she does simple tags, but if she has enough time, she'll do an artistic tag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

you'll notice her art often depends on where it is. At times, she does simple tags, but if she has enough time, she'll do an artistic tag.

I don't study the intricacy of my bowel movements... Nor am I interested in the artistic merit of her talentless ****e...

I happen to love street art, graffiti and quality design, but Grift is not quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sheener287

If you have an idea of what you want, perhaps pop into a few shops that sells spray paint in cans, to see if they know someone who does jobs. Just don't insult them with a lowball offer!

I`ll try that cheers.

Advertisement