Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for LG G4 upgrade

Options
  • 03-09-2018 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭

I have a LG G4 at the moment. I quite like the phone, particularly due to its excellent camera but the battery life is terrible. I mostly use it fairly lightly; web browsing, texting, banking, emails etc, yet the battery can drop by a percent a minute often. This is on Wi-Fi with the brightness down low.

The main thing I'm looking for in a new phone is the camera. The LG G4 has a fantastic camera for the price. The camera would want to be at least as good as the G4. Good battery life is important as well. I don't want a situation like with my current phone where the battery is fine at the start but fast forward a year and it's awful. My budget is €350. The LG G6 is one I have been considering.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 great phone for €200

or the Newer Pocophone around €320

also consider the Mi Max 3 for a huge screen and three day battery life around €270

OnePlus is also worth a look

also heard some great things about the Nokia 7 Pus

LG are overpriced imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

If you want a great camera I would try get a second hand flagship from last year instead of anything mentioned above. The 7 plus camera is barely ok.

I recently sold my HTC U11 for 350.

Advertisement