Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innr lamps

Options
  • 03-09-2018 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been discussed before but is anyone using the Innr lamps?

They seem to be more cost effective than hue but wondering does this compromise on quality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭RonTon

I have 2 of them in my house setup, I’ve a mix of hue and ikea bulbs .
    The innr ones I have outside the front door , light saturation is good ,easy to link to the Philips hub but there is a a v low buzzing noise from them when on , not sure is it just mine or what but I’m glad they are outside not in house ...
    All depends what you want from them , I prefer the Philips bulbs myself even though they are more expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭maxamillius

RonTon wrote: »
    I have 2 of them in my house setup, I’ve a mix of hue and ikea bulbs .
    The innr ones I have outside the front door , light saturation is good ,easy to link to the Philips hub but there is a a v low buzzing noise from them when on , not sure is it just mine or what but I’m glad they are outside not in house ...
    All depends what you want from them , I prefer the Philips bulbs myself even though they are more expensive

Ye I’ve heard about the buzzing alright, from reading reviews on Amazon this seems to have been sorted in the most recent lamps. Are yours old or relatively new?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭RonTon

Have them a year I think

Advertisement