Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei vs Xiaomi

Options
  • 03-09-2018 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I am trying to decide between the Mi 8 and Mate 10 Pro, I think the Mate 10 might be a better phone though it is hard to actually know.. The two things I care about most are camera and batter and I think both of these in both phones are great. The camera app in the Mate 10 might be a bit better for manual control and it can take raw files.

There is EMUI vs MIUI, i have a mi5 and Miui 9 is ok but a bit annoying with the lack of an app tray, i think this is still missing in Miui 10. I had a quick go of a p20 pro in a Vodafone shop, no complaints..

I cant fine a Mate 10 or a Mi8 to look at so its hard to know what the build quality would be like, I get the impression that the Mate 10 is a slightly higher quality phone.

The mate 10 is about 520 on eglobal and the Global mi 8 is about 400. You can get a single sim mate 10 pro for closer to 400 elsewhere but I havent seen a dual sim model cheaper.

Any opinions on which phone is better, somewhere to buy it cheaper or anything else that might help?

Advertisement