Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 12 | Weak [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 03-09-2018 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Episode 12 - " Weak"

Airdate - September 2nd on AMC at 9/8c | September 3rd on AMC UK at 2AM/9PM

June helps when Al's health deteriorates; Morgan searches for friends lost in the storm.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 3 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    33%
    Sudden Valley 1 vote
    0%
    66%
    Spook_iejrkb 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Haven't watch it yet. Is it another episode of Fear the Walking Morgan?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

nah all the other new cast members, none of which I can remember the names of, have a lot of screentime too. Pretty boring episode but they now have a god-damn witch on the show. I miss when it was basically The walking Dead in Mexico.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

nah all the other new cast members, none of which I can remember the names of, have a lot of screentime too. Pretty boring episode but they now have a god-damn witch on the show. I miss when it was basically The walking Dead in Mexico.
    I think it was the most interesting episode so far this half of the season. A long way off its best, but I am hoping things continue on the up for the rest of the season.

I agree about Mexico, it was a terrible decision to move things over east.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just been catching up on this, gone downhill badly this season. The end of this episode reminded me of TWD more so than any episode before.....Zombie Purvis staying quiet as a mouse for ye mad doll until he was in biting range. Stealth zombies are here!

I want to see the Daniel Salazar character (Ruben Blades) back. Hopefully Morgan heads east on his own and out of the show.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement