Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox x data usage

Options
  • 01-09-2018 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting this deal of tradeing xbox one s for xbox one x. Problem is iv limited data per month. I manage the s OK of updates 3 or 4 gb for read in few places how the X needs bigger updates and game patches anyone know more about this please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

huntsman77 wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm thinking of getting this deal of tradeing xbox one s for xbox one x. Problem is iv limited data per month. I manage the s OK of updates 3 or 4 gb for read in few places how the X needs bigger updates and game patches anyone know more about this please

Just turn off automatic updates on the console and control what who want to download. Personally I think you need unlimited data with the X. Plenty of Broadband packages out there that have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭huntsman77

I'm in a rural area and limited with my broadband I'm afraid. Don't do online gaming but notice must games on the s look for some kind of update after a while maybe bug fix or that. Just wondered maybe more so with the X

Advertisement