Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Ticket Category

Options
  • 31-08-2018 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭

I know its a bit early but whats the best tickets to get for the festival. Does anybody know the difference between the club enclosure tickets which are 76 pounds and the Guinness stand which is around 116 pounds? Cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Never too early Gringo.

I booked my tickets for the Open meeting yesterday. Will be my first time in Cheltenham. I may not sleep on the days leading up to it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

There is a thread below on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057902619

Thread there. Short of it - go with Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Tanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Gringo180 wrote: »
    I know its a bit early but whats the best tickets to get for the festival. Does anybody know the difference between the club enclosure tickets which are 76 pounds and the Guinness stand which is around 116 pounds? Cheers lads

Get Club for sure..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭carq

Guinness tickets are the same as club - just you have access to the Guinness grandstand for the races.

Earendil wrote: »
    .......Will be my first time in Cheltenham.........

I've gone to the Open meeting for 6 years or so now. I've never gone in March :o

Augeo wrote: »
    I've gone to the Open meeting for 6 years or so now. I've never gone in March :o

Who said it was?

Apologies, wires crossed perhaps :confused:

Augeo wrote: »
    Apologies, wires crossed perhaps :confused:

No bother. Gringo was talking about March and I just mentioned I was going for the November meeting.
    I have been trying to shoehorn into any conversation mind ya :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement