Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Gallagher Bands in the Clare/Limerick Area

Options
  • 31-08-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Reaching out here to find a band for my Dad's 60th birthday which will be on June 2019.
    My Dad is a huge Rory Gallagher fan and this is the theme im going for, so a band that can play some Rory songs would be great! 
    Also some songs by Fleetwood Mac, Creedence Clearwater, Thin Lizzy, Van Morrisson etc to mix it up a bit.
    Would really appreciate any suggestions people have! Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 2 coat

km2806 wrote: »
    Reaching out here to find a band for my Dad's 60th birthday which will be on June 2019.
    My Dad is a huge Rory Gallagher fan and this is the theme im going for, so a band that can play some Rory songs would be great! 
    Also some songs by Fleetwood Mac, Creedence Clearwater, Thin Lizzy, Van Morrisson etc to mix it up a bit.
    Would really appreciate any suggestions people have! Thank you

Hi. Did You get Sorted for this? If not, what's the exact date please?

Advertisement