Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Mature Student moving to Thurles in the next week

• 30-08-2018 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ gyakudave1

This will be my first time to go to Thurles. I have to find a place to live for the coming year. What local newspapers do you recommend that provide decent accommodations listings? I am not looking to live with kids just out of Secondary School so am a bit worried about the listings I can find off of LIT Thurles. Any tips are welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,618 ✭✭✭✭ Mantis Toboggan

gyakudave1 wrote: »
    This will be my first time to go to Thurles. I have to find a place to live for the coming year. What local newspapers do you recommend that provide decent accommodations listings? I am not looking to live with kids just out of Secondary School so am a bit worried about the listings I can find off of LIT Thurles. Any tips are welcomed.

Have you tried daft? There's a Thurles thread, might be best to ask there.

IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: "In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom"

Irish Proclamation

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ gyakudave1

Is there a local newspaper which has ads too?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,618 ✭✭✭✭ Mantis Toboggan

gyakudave1 wrote: »
    Is there a local newspaper which has ads too?

Check the tipp star.

IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: "In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom"

Irish Proclamation

Advertisement