Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy engineered wooden floors

Options
  • 30-08-2018 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

We've been looking at floors on: luxuryflooring.ie

They seem to be really well priced, and offer free samples, we've order a few samples to check it out, has anybody used these before, I can't find anything about them on boards...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

The domain is held by "UK TRADE FURNISHINGS LIMITED" and the contact address ("Suite 10014, 27 Upper Pembroke Street") is in a shared office building.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

I'm in the market for an engineered wooden floor in my sitting rooom. If anyone has any recommendations, could they PM me please? I'll check out the link above too.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Krazzzzy Kay

Lumen wrote: »
    The domain is held by "UK TRADE FURNISHINGS LIMITED" and the contact address ("Suite 10014, 27 Upper Pembroke Street") is in a shared office building.

Not exactly the sort of information I was looking for 😂

Thanks for doing the WHOIS lookup for me though ðŸ‘

Advertisement