Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 10 Enterprise E3/Microsoft 365

• 30-08-2018 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭

Morning all,

As a "typical IT nerd" :) I own several home PCs/laptops... in this case, a desktop, 2 laptops and a server all connected in a Domain structure because why not? :)

Windows 10 Pro just isn't doing it for me. I'm tired of the advertising/"apps", lack of control and so on, made worse since MS stripped out the GPOs from Pro in recent updates.

Windows 10 Enterprise then would seem to be the answer and at €6 per user (who can have 5 devices each) per month ex-VAT it seems like a bargain if I'm willing to pay to regain control over my own systems.

Anyone here gone this route as a single user? Who did you use as a reseller?

Also.. any thoughts on the Microsoft 365 option which seems to bundle Office with the above as well. Can't find a cost on that one here though.

Any feedback appreciated :)

Advertisement