Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for DdD Group in the Sligo Area

Options
  • 29-08-2018 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello,
    I'm looking to join a DnD group in the Sligo area. Anyone around that's looking for players?
    Thanks for your time,
    LP64

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

LP64 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm looking to join a DnD group in the Sligo area. Anyone around that's looking for players?
    Thanks for your time,
    LP64

Hi we have a games day coming up inthe southern hotel and a con comming upnon October
    I can introduce you to all the groups and you can see who you get on with
    Just tell them Tigger sent you (he’s a friend of mine )
    Games night is Sunday 9th in the southern 1700 till 2200 5 Euro
    Games day all day Saturday 15 in southern 10 Euro
    There a con on I think the 29th septemberr three days on the southern
    Also tricksy was mentvto have a games night on 21st but they caught fore today so I’ll get back to you

Facebook is sligo gaming society all are welcom we are literlu ages 8-80 and these guys and gals are very welcoming (except Gerry he will eat you never annoy Gerry )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Feel free to pm me
    Also we have a RPG scene on here as well
    It’s in forum games do you need a link
    Gamers don’t need links ?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LP64

Hi Jack, thanks for all the info. I was talking to Wayne from SGS already (found them shortly after posting this thread) so i'll see you on Sunday. Didn't know about the all day gaming or the con so great info. Wayne told me about the 21st but we'll see what happens (moved or cancelled).
    i'll keep an eye for Gerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LP64

Hi Jack. Been looking but cant find anything. would you mind sending me the link please?

Advertisement