Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart wall socket

Options
  • 28-08-2018 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I would like where I can get a smart wall socket which I can install in my new home that I can then connect to the internet and control with my Google home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭paulbok

andydurnin wrote: »
    I would like where I can get a smart wall socket which I can install in my new home that I can then connect to the internet and control with my Google home.

I think there is really only one option for actual wall sockets, Lightwave-rf. There is a good faq on them on here if you search for it.
    However there are several plug in switches that you then plug in your device to. Tp-link would seem to be the more popular on here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

andydurnin wrote: »

Do you mean something like this or built into the socket?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭andydurnin

I mean built in sockets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

paulbok wrote: »
    I think there is really only one option for actual wall sockets, Lightwave-rf. There is a good faq on them on here if you search for it.
    However there are several plug in switches that you then plug in your device to. Tp-link would seem to be the more popular on here.

Options are wider when building from scratch f you install a hard wired system

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Energenie do wall sockets

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

Advertisement