Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P20 vs P20 pro vs S8

Options
  • 27-08-2018 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Mi A2, 128gb and excellent camera. 280 from eglobal.

Wife has an s8, not major difference in camera

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BatMaths

Don't get the p20. Either the p20 pro or the s8. And try and shop around rather than paying pay as you go as you can save a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭RobiePAX

P20 Pro - Is the best out of the listed phones, triple camera, OLED display, hence the highest price.

P20 - Great phone, 128GB of Memory, camera better than S8 when it comes to moving objects.

S8 - Slim phone, 64GB of Memory, better camera than P20 at night time, AMOLED display.

I personally find P20 a bit bulky, so I prefer S8 at it is slimmer. Camera wise I find S8 better in general. Even though P20 has no blur when taking moving objects.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

I went from S8 to P20. Find the P20 much bettery battery wise and storage (Obviously). Also a bit quicker. I wouldn't be a big camera person so couldn't give a proper opinion on this but some of my holiday shots on the P20 have been amazing, crisp colours etc. I got mine for 390 new...don't buy them in store @ 550. Sure can get the Pro for a little over 600 now. I'd go for that if you had the money. I'd nearly upgrade to the Pro for the bigger battery and water resistance but don't have the funds to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Advertisement

Adverts.ie, Brand New sim free.. S8's are going for 460- 470. P20Pro just over 600. Reputable sellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I can recommend adverts seller gshock, you will have zero issues. I picked up my s8 from him, and a mate of mine picked up an iPhone 8 and another device a couple of days before, absolutely no problems.

As above, I've bought 6/7 phones off Gshock over the last 2 years with no problems. Nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Peatys wrote: »
    Mi A2, 128gb and excellent camera. 280 from eglobal.

Wife has an s8, not major difference in camera

Excuse my ignorance bit is eglobal reputable. Seems cheaper than likes of amazon and on par with aliexpress

• Advertisement

There's a huge thread about it asked numerous times on the forum. He imports them.

Advertisement