Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I go ahead of the class?

Options
  • 27-08-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I have the first chapter in physics done because I learnt it by myself during TY. Should I go ahead or just stick with the class and revise the chapter I've already done? Thanks. I'm in 5th year btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Stick with the class. There's probably experiments to be done which you unlikely did last year, also, the teacher will not jump around answering questions for you while they are on chapter 1.

P.S. If you did one chapter during the whole of TY, you might find the pace is upped a bit. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭naxmax9

Stick with the class. There's probably experiments to be done which you unlikely did last year, also, the teacher will not jump around answering questions for you while they are on chapter 1.

P.S. If you did one chapter during the whole of TY, you might find the pace is upped a bit. ;)

Oh it wasn't just one chapter. I did most of mechanics and we are doing Linear Motion right now and I did it last year along with most of the other stuff in mechanics. I think maybe I should stick with the class. It will be good revision I think

Advertisement