Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Number for Cork Bus Eireann school bus

Options
  • 27-08-2018 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've been trying to ring the Cork office of bus eireann school bus for the past 2 weeks. Every time I've rang (8-10 times), the call is received by either Galway, Sligo or Dublin. Either operator seems to be able to redirect my call to the Cork office.

Would anyone here have a direct line to the Cork branch so that I can get off this merry go round.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Anto318

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anto318

Hi Stephen,

Both of those numbers get forwarded and up to now we're been answered by almost every other county in Ireland except Cork...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm loathe to say this. But you may have to turn to twitter. There's no official Bus Eireann presence here. They may get you something on Twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Anto318 wrote: »
    Hi Stephen,

Both of those numbers get forwarded and up to now we're been answered by almost every other county in Ireland except Cork...

Perhaps either ring Parnell Place or Capwell and see if they can sort you out at least give you number which you can ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Ken Robinson is the schools transport manager in Capwell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

any luck with email "beschoolsonline [at] buseireann.ie" or the online contact form on their site? http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=290#contact

Advertisement