Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 27th August

Options
  • 27-08-2018 1:01pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

1.50 Bushel 14/1
    4.10 Coiste bodhar 16/1
    5.00 Nautical Nitwit 7/1
    3.55 maple lawn 5/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

KILFINICHIN BAY 5/1 3.50 cart

2-2 at at the track off marks of 109 and 125 so off 115 today should be manageable.
    Both times Dicky Johnson was doing the steering and he travels up for just this one ride today.
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

gazza1 wrote: »
    KILFINICHIN BAY 5/1 3.50 cart

2-2 at at the track off marks of 109 and 125 so off 115 today should be manageable.
    Both times Dicky Johnson was doing the steering and he travels up for just this one ride today.
    GL

Like that one myself. Also like Jack Slade at DP 5.40 at 9/2, nice track record as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

2.25 Southwell - Baldwin backed @ 2.7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

Not a great start to the day, Epson 2.30 layed Han solo berger for a place @ 1.9!

Good luck in your bets today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

One bet for me today at the minute. 3.40 medella del oro ew.
    Plenty will be drawn to the booking of codd on Je suit Charlie and expect a turnaround in the horses form with cheek pieces back on but the market hasn't missed it.
    The one I like is Medalla Del oro, horse is progressive but can race keen so interesting they take over Finnie Maguire for this amateur contest as in my opinion he'd have some of he best hands in Ireland of all the amateurs(although I know some here don't rate him) and he's available at twice the price of Je suis Charlie despite their careers being on a different trajectory at present.

Sonowyouno at down Patrick was another that I'm contemplating backing but I'm weary of the drift. Ran an eye catching race last time and runs in a first time tongue tie and Eddie o Grady's sending him some distance for his only runner at the meet.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

3.25 shortbackandsides 9/1 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

One bet for me today at the minute. 3.40 medella del oro ew.
    Plenty will be drawn to the booking of codd on Je suit Charlie and expect a turnaround in the horses form with cheek pieces back on but the market hasn't missed it.
    The one I like is Medalla Del oro, horse is progressive but can race keen so interesting they take over Finnie Maguire for this amateur contest as in my opinion he'd have some of he best hands in Ireland of all the amateurs(although I know some here don't rate him) and he's available at twice the price of Je suis Charlie despite their careers being on a different trajectory at present.

Sonowyouno at down Patrick was another that I'm contemplating backing but I'm weary of the drift. Ran an eye catching race last time and runs in a first time tongue tie and Eddie o Grady's sending him some distance for his only runner at the meet.

Cracker. Well done

1.50 Bushel 14/1
    4.10 Coiste bodhar 16/1
    5.00 Nautical Nitwit 7/1
    3.55 maple lawn 5/1

pretty pap today but will put the winnings from shortbackandsides further down on zzoro 11/2 4.50 and finish for the day

pretty pap today but will put the winnings from shortbackandsides further down on zzoro 11/2 4.50 and finish for the day

1ST

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

1ST

Well done! The forum looks to have had a good day overall! Fair play to all!

• Advertisement

Nautical nitwit rounds of the day nicely

OK definitely the last one ha 5.25 corazon espionado 4/1

Like that one myself. Also like Jack Slade at DP 5.40 at 9/2, nice track record as well.

:D

Nice drift to 11/2 too!

OK definitely the last one ha 5.25 corazon espionado 4/1

Runs again at Epsom today in the 4.20, dropped back to 7f, interesting as it led to over 7f yesterday.
    Handytalk for me in the 3.15, likes Epsom.

Runs again at Epsom today in the 4.20, dropped back to 7f, interesting as it led to over 7f yesterday.
    Handytalk for me in the 3.15, likes Epsom.

Won just managed to spot it just before the off and it'd hurt after putting it up yesterday

Won just managed to spot it just before the off and it'd hurt after putting it up yesterday

Aye, wouldn't have picked it out myself but noted it yesterday running well up to 7f so thank you!

Advertisement