Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the race - Round 13 Belgium

• 26-08-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,394 ✭✭✭✭

How did you find it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Happy with the result and the good signs from Ferrari, but a bit meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,394 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Poll didn't show up for some reason
    Might need a mod to fix it
    Or another thread

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Poll didn't show up for some reason
    Might need a mod to fix it
    Or another thread

1. More boring crap once the safety car restart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,394 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I’d be generous and give it a 3. Good to see Vettel get a few more points, good to see Max in third. But not much to say about the racing, not great after the first few laps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Its a 3 from me too. After the first two laps and the restart it was all just very boring. Delighted that Vettel won do and not Hamilton.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

Painful stuff. Hamilton waved the white flag shortly after his stop, a truly awful race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Positive side - win for vettel
    negative side - lewis not out in turn 1 and kimi out, I really hope kimi would take points of lewis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

2 - Utter shoite despite, for me, the favourable result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,256 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I think under 5 is very harsh. It wasn't a classic but it wasn't a complete bore either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

3 - If ever there was a track that needed rain on race day, it's Spa. I'd say Ferrari are happy it stayed dry though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Joeface

3 may 4 ,

A point for the start just out of excitment , a Point for the first lap run down with 4 cars across going into the chicane

A point for Max V for his over takes and a Point maybe for Hartley V Ericsson as it was some bit entertaining over 3 laps .....other than that dead pan . Another race where it should have been a huge battle and falls well short .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭Harika

3 exciting start and then fast forward to the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

flazio wrote: »
    I think under 5 is very harsh. It wasn't a classic but it wasn't a complete bore either.

1 being the worst race imaginable, and 10 being wall to wall excitement, Spa 2018 was nowhere near a 5 imo. It was very, very close to a complete bore.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Advertisement