Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gave wrong destination on same journey, can this be changed at bus station

Options
  • 26-08-2018 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to buy a ticket online through Bus Eireann, I booked a bus from Galway to Kinnegad, which failed three times bringing me back to the first page. Eventually the transaction worked only for me to find I have booked the destination as Kilbeggan for some reason instead of Kinnegad. What can I do here, can I go to bus station tomorrow with pdf of ticket on phone and get it changed to Kinnegad or is it just the matter of giving a few extra Euro to the bus driver.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Can you not cancel the ticket and re-book it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

Trying to buy a ticket online through Bus Eireann, I booked a bus from Galway to Kinnegad, which failed three times bringing me back to the first page. Eventually the transaction worked only for me to find I have booked the destination as Kilbeggan for some reason instead of Kinnegad. What can I do here, can I go to bus station tomorrow with pdf of ticket on phone and get it changed to Kinnegad or is it just the matter of giving a few extra Euro to the bus driver.

You should be able to pay the difference in fare in the ticket office or with the driver perhaps.

Advertisement