Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioenergy Healing

Options
  • 26-08-2018 12:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 160 ✭✭

A few years back a thread was started on *name removed*. After 4 posts a know it all closed the thread because it wasn't 'scientific'.

It was highly insensitive to people who have tried every form of conventional medicine for all illnesses and attended over 3 consultants in the likes of St. James.

This man has helped numerous people recover from a range of illness, way beyond any placebo effect. He got me out of a 3 year post viral fatigue with a very holistic, positive medical approach. He deserves great credit. A scientific basis is being established in the latest studies for bio energy healing.

The tablet culture for every ailment is poisoning us. Antibiotics are destroying our gut, our second brain.

When *name removed*'s thread was removed a few years back after 4 posts for lack of science, I felt anger towards those know it all's. Many who were never sick and met a dead end with conventional medicine.

Anyone with positive experience with *name removed*?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

At the risk of being branded a know it all, I'm closing this thread because:

1. This isn't the appropriate place to complain about previous moderation issues, you can visit the Help Desk forum if you want to do so.

2. The forum charter does not allow recommendations of specific healthcare professionals. Please have a of read the charter before posting on this forum again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement