Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Screen on Samsung Galaxy S5

Options
  • 25-08-2018 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

My phone comes on.You can here sounds in the backround but the screen is completely Black.I've looked on Youtube for ideas but nothing works.Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

Must be someone who knows?

Try to reboot to recovery mode. If the screen still doesn't work there, take it to a repair shop or buy a new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭oconnorw

Basil3 wrote:
    Try to reboot to recovery mode. If the screen still doesn't work there, take it to a repair shop or buy a new phone.

Looks like your LCD screen is dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

How could I get the photos and videos off the phone.Sounds like it's not worth fixing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

todolist wrote: »
    How could I get the photos and videos off the phone.Sounds like it's not worth fixing

What happens when you Plug it into a pc?you should be able to access the folders on it?

You should also be able to remotely install sidesync to your phone, then connect it to your pc and it will mirror your phone screen to your pc. That will enable you to browse your phone and make sure you've backed up everything you want.

Basil3 wrote: »
    You should also be able to remotely install sidesync to your phone, then connect it to your pc and it will mirror your phone screen to your pc. That will enable you to browse your phone and make sure you've backed up everything you want.
    Basil3......Thank you

Advertisement