Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to buy RJ45 connector

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jeffrey

Longford electrical wholesale.I buy them there all the time, Any good electrical shop would have them they are only a few cents each

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭westyIrl

Well Maplin was the first thing to enter my head but that's gone! Where are you located?
    My bet would be an electrical wholesaler that might have some loose. You might have to try a few of them however.

Don't forget you need the crimper also.

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Radionics, farnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

stevek93 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I need to buy a RJ45 and crimp it on to a CAT5E cable I have. Do you know where I could buy one I would order it online but it is pretty urgent.

https://www.ebay.com/p/100pcs-Rj45-Modular-Plug-Cat5e-Network-Cable-Connector-8p8c/1764328330?iid=141946468948

Thanks

You need only one?

Try to find a local electrician/tech who does house wiring for internet/network/etc ....... quickest and cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Thanks lads I had one knocking around the house but this thread might make use for someone else seeing that Maplins is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

stevek93 wrote: »
    Thanks lads I had one knocking around the house but this thread might make use for someone else seeing that Maplins is gone.

PCWorld sometimes. Generally electrical wholesales places have them. Can be found in any town.

/M

Advertisement