Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hinge for oven

Options
  • 24-08-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

I have a bellings oven model 488bh that is not being made anymore.

The hinge on one side has broken and i cant get a replacement anywhere.

Anyone know where i could get one?
    Thanks
    Pic attached

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Try the local council recycling center when they tell you no you can't take anything ask them why they allow travellers to take what they like.

Try also anywhere that takes back WEEE stuff, our builders merchants also sells stoves and has at varying times has old stoves, fridges cookers etc ready to be recycled out in the yard and they'll let you take any spares or even the whole appliance.

Bit pricey bt any chance this is what you are looking for https://www.ebay.ie/itm/BELLING-Cooker-MAIN-OVEN-DOOR-HINGE-6100996-C00223946/200489892493 you'll need to search around or check with the seller if thats the right part number.

Advertisement