Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re Plumbing a 2 Up 2 Down

Options
  • 24-08-2018 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, so myself and my partner have bought a small, 55m2, 2 up 2 down in Dublin that needs renovation. As part of the works the place requires a full re-plumb. I was wondering if any of you guys might have an idea of how much it might cost?

The list of stuff required is;

20/24k combi boiler
    4 rads
    1 towel rad
    New toilet/sink/shower with new SVP
    Replacement Water Tank
    New Sink Connection
    New Gas Cooker connection.

And then of course labour on top.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Spratt21 wrote: »
    Hi there, so myself and my partner have bought a small, 55m2, 2 up 2 down in Dublin that needs renovation. As part of the works the place requires a full re-plumb. I was wondering if any of you guys might have an idea of how much it might cost?

The list of stuff required is;

20/24k combi boiler
    4 rads
    1 towel rad
    New toilet/sink/shower with new SVP
    Replacement Water Tank
    New Sink Connection
    New Gas Cooker connection.

And then of course labour on top.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Impossible to say without a site survey , you might need the gas supply upgraded .along with the new tank you will need a pump for the Combi boiler . Location of boiler will dictate pipwork runs etc, too many factors involved to give even a guess over the net .

Advertisement