Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Adidas Takumi Ren 3 UK10.5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭Itziger

healy1835 wrote: »
    Less than 30k ran in them, 2 sessions and a 5 mile race. The shoe just isn't for me I'm afraid. In great nick, will attach pictures later, on phone now. Here's a link to the actual colourway that I have.

https://www.sportsshoes.com/product/adi9703/adidas-adizero-takumi-ren-3-running-shoes-~-aw17/

Any reasonable offer considered :)
    Too big for me but there's so little on Boards running that I'm responding. Just to say the twin brother of these the Takumi Sen are a lovely number that I ran my Half PB in. Would suit a relatively light runner perhaps (I'm 67kgs or so when not injured :( )
    Would make you an offer if the right size.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

Itziger wrote: »
    Too big for me but there's so little on Boards running that I'm responding. Just to say the twin brother of these the Takumi Sen are a lovely number that I ran my Half PB in. Would suit a relatively light runner perhaps (I'm 67kgs or so when not injured :( )

Cheers Donal ;) don't know what it is about them, the soles don't seem to suit my running style at all, very slappy for want of a better description, very different to the Adios Boost which i've a couple of pairs of.
    Bought a pair of Nike Zoom Streak 6 and loving them so far. Plan to wear them for DCM if they go well in the Frank Duffy & Race Series Half.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭Itziger

healy1835 wrote: »
    Itziger wrote: »

Cheers Donal ;) don't know what it is about them, the soles don't seem to suit my running style at all, very slappy for want of a better description, very different to the Adios Boost which i've a couple of pairs of.
    Bought a pair of Nike Zoom Streak 6 and loving them so far. Plan to wear them for DCM if they go well in the Frank Duffy & Race Series Half.....
    I get the slappy bit, yeah. I just seem to like 'em. Well, the Sens anyway. In the pic they look very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

I'm not the right size either. I just wanted to say the Rens are my all time favourite running shoes. I've run my half marathon and marathon PB in them. A seriously good shoe. A 10.5 might suit someone whose a size 10. I'm in an 11.5 and normally wear 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

I'm not the right size either. I just wanted to say the Rens are my all time favourite running shoes. I've run my half marathon and marathon PB in them. A seriously good shoe. A 10.5 might suit someone whose a size 10. I'm in an 11.5 and normally wear 11.

You were part of the reason I bought the bloody things! Yeah I'm a 10 generally but they fit a little on the small side so 10.5 was perfect :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

healy1835 wrote:
    You were part of the reason I bought the bloody things! Yeah I'm a 10 generally but they fit a little on the small side so 10.5 was perfect

Oops. Different strokes I suppose.

Advertisement